Europe Tour - DE 12 12 Days Tour
Europe Tour - DE 12
12 Days Tour.
Visit 10 Countries
England: London 2N, France: Paris 1N, Belgium: Brussels, Antwerp 1N, Netherlands (Holland): Amsterdam, Den Hague Germany: Cologne 1N, Titisee, Switzerland: Zurich, Lucerne 2N, Engelberg, Liechtenstein: Vaduz, Austria: Wattens, Innsbruck 1N, Italy: Venice, Padova 1N, Modena, Pisa, Florence, Perugia 1N, Rome 1N Vatican: Vatican City.
Day 01:- London (England)
Arrive in London in the evening. Meals: Dinner.
Day 02:- London.
Proceed to city orientation tour which includes Tower Bridge, \'Changing the Guard\' Ceremony at Buckingham Palace (subject to Operation), Piccadilly Circus, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, River Thames, Trafalgar Square, Houses of Parliament, Hyde Park. Enjoy The London Eye ride. Meals:Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 03:- Londan – Paris (France)
Enjoy the Eurostar travel from London to Paris. Arrive in Paris. Visit the Eiffel tower - top Level to get a panoramic view of Paris. City orientation tour includes Champs Elysees, Place de la Concorde & L\'Arc de Triomphe. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 04:- Paris - Brussels - Antwerp
Proceed to Brussels. Enjoy a photo stop at Atomium followed by a walking city orientation Tour of the Grand Place, Town Hall, Guild Houses, Serclaes Monument and Manneken Pis Statue of a little boy. Arrive in Antwerp in the evening. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 05:- Antwerp - Amsterdam - Cologne
Proceed to Amsterdam. On arrival, enjoy Amsterdam city tour by Canal Cruise. Proceed to Den Hague, visit the beautiful Keukenhof - Tulip Gardens (From 20th March to 18th May) Or Madurodam (After 18th May). Arrive in Cologne Photo stop at Cologne Cathedral. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 06:- Cologne - Titisee - Zurich - Lucerne
Travel through the Black forest region, visit Cuckoo clock factory at Drubba, Titisee. Photo Stop at Zurich Lake. Arrive in Lucerne in The evening. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 07:- Lucerne - Mt. Titlis - Lucerne
Visit Engel berg - Mt. Titlis to experience \'Titlis Rotair\' - World\'s 1st Revolving cable car Ride to Mt. Titlis and visit Ice Grotto, Thrilling Ice Flyer ride and Snow sliding. (Subject to Operation) Lucerne City Orientation tour includes Lion Mon ument & Kappelbrucke Wooden Bridge. Free time for Shopping.Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 08:- Lucerne - Vaduz - Wattens - Innsbruck
Drive through Vaduz - the capital of the principality of Liechtenstein. Enjoy the surroundings Of Vaduz by Tram. Visit Swarovski Crystal World and Museum at Wattens. Arrive in Innsbruck in the Evening. Walking city orientation tour includes Inns River, Golden Roof and Maria Theresien Strasse. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 09:- Innsbruck - Venice - Padova
Arrive in Venice. Enjoy Vaporetto water bus ride to Venice Island and the Gondola ride in The Famous canals of Venice. Visit Glass Blowing factory from inside followed by walking City Orientation tour which includes Bridge of Sighs, Doge\'s Palace, Bell Tower, St. Mark\'s Square, Basilica. Arrive in Padova in the evening. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 10:- Padova - Modena - Pisa - Florence - Perugia
Proceed to Pisa, on arrival visit Square of Miracles, Baptistry, Cathedral and Leaning tower Of Pisa. Proceed to Florence. Photo stop At Piazzale Michelangelo Point and Statue of David. Visit Ferrari Museum. Arrive in Perugia - enjoy the Tuscana beauty of Italy. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 11:- Perugia - Vatican - Rome (Vatican, Italy)
Proceed to Vatican, on arrival visit to the Vatican City includes Vatican Museum, Michelangelo\'s Frescoes, the Last Judgment, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter\'s Basilica and Michelangelo\'s famous Pieta. City orientation tour of Rome Includes Tiber River, Roman Forum, Trevi Fountain, Circus Maximus, Piazza Venezia and a photo stop at Colosseum From outside. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 12:- Departure from Rome.
Board the flight for your hometown. Meals: Breakfast.
Tour Price Includes:
• Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
• Cost of any internal airfare / cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
• Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
• Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
• Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
• Cost of Insurance up to 59 years of age for Europe.
• All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
• Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
• Europe tours Euro star / Euro tunnel / Ferry travel wherever mentioned in the itinerary.
• Guide Tips, Driver tips & Restaurant Tips.
• A complimentary travel bag.
Tour Price Excludes:
• Any Increase in the Airfare / Rail fare / Cruise Charges.
• Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.
• Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to Departure.
• Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour.
• Porter age, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of Personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
• Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majeure instances, natural Calamities, political disturbances, strikes etc.
• Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
• Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach
• If any activity/sightseeing done twice
• Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
• Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
• Any up gradation in the room category or air line class
• Extra photographs clicked other than group photographs
• Extra water bottle charges
• Service or Government taxes as applicable from time to time
• Anything not specifically mentioned in \'Your Tour Price Includes Column\'.
• *Conditions apply
• 15000/- Visa Cancellation
• 15,000/- Airfare Cancellation
• 90 Days Prior to Tour Date No Cancellation Charge.
• 30 to 15 Days Prior to Tour Date 15% Cancellation Fees of Tour Cost.
• 15 to 10 Days Prior to Tour Date 75% Cancellation Fees of Tour Cost.
• 10 to 01 Days Prior to Tour Date 100% Cancellation Fees of Tour Cost.