Europe Tour - DE 14 14 Days Tour
Europe Tour - DE 14
14 Days Tour
Visit 10 Countries :
England: London 2N, France: Paris 2N, Belgium: Brussels, Netherlands (Holland): Amsterdam / Rotterdam 1N, Germany: Cologne/ Frankfurt 1N, Titisee, Switzerland: Schaffhausen, Zurich, Lucerne 3N, Engelberg, Lauterbrunnen, Jungfraujoch, Interlaken, Liechtenstein: Vaduz, Austria:Wattens, Innsbruck 1N, Italy: Venice, Padova 1N, Modena, Pisa, Florence, Perugia 1N, Rome 1N, Vatican:Vatican City.
Day 01:- London (England)
Arrive in London in the evening. Meals: Dinner
Day 02:- London.
Visit Tower of London Museum to see the Koh-i-noor Diamond and Photograph yourself with world famous personalities at Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum. City orientation Tour which Includes Tower Bridge, ‘Changing the Guard’ Ceremony at Buckingham Palace (subject to Operation), Piccadilly Circus, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, River Thames, Trafalgar Square, Houses of Parliament, Hyde Park enjoys the London Eye ride. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 03:- London – Paris (France)
Cross the English channel While you travel by Eurostarl from London to Paris. Arrive in Paris. Visit The Eiffel tower - top level to get a Panoramic view of Paris. City Orientation tour includes Champs Elysees, Place de la Concorde and L\'Arc de Triomphe. Enjoy the \\ Seenic River cruise. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 04:- Paris
Experience the excitement at Disneyland. Enjoy various rides and shows like it’s a Small World & Space mountain. Meet your favorite Cartoon characters like Mickey, Minnie, Pooh and Donald. Enjoy The famous paradise Latin Cabaret Show in the Evening.Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 05:- Paris - Brussels - Amsterdam/Rotterdam (Belgium, Netherlands) (Holland)
Proceed to Brussels. Enjoy a photo stop at Atomium followed by a walking city orientation tour of The Grand Place, Town Hall, and Guild houses, Serclaes Monument & Manneken Pis Statue of a Little boy. Arrive in Amsterdam in the evening. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 06:- Rotterdam/Amsterdam - Cologne/Frankfurt (Germany)
Enjoy Amsterdam city tour by Canal Cruise. Visit the beautiful Keukenhof - Tulip Gardens (From 20th March to 18th May) or Madurodam. (After 18th May) Arrive in Cologne photo stop at Cologne Cathedral. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 07:- Cologne/ Frankfurt - Titisee - Zurich – Lucerne (Switzerland)
Travel through the Black forest region, visit Cuckoo clock factory at Drubba , Titisee. Visit Rhine falls At Schaffhausen (Neuhausen)Enjoy boat ride to the rock for a spectacular view of the falls. Photo Stop at Zurich Lake. Arrive in Lucerne in The evening. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 08:- Lucerne - Mt. Titlis - Lucerne
Visit Engelberg - Mt. Titlis to experience \'Titlis Rotair\' - World\'s 1st Revolving cable car ride to Mt. Titlis and visit Ice Grotto, thrilling Ice Flyer ride and Snow sliding (subject to operation. Lucerne city Orientation tour includes Lion Monu ment and Kappelbrucke Wooden Bridge. Free time for Shopping. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 09:- Lucerne - Jungfraujoch – Lucerne
Visit Jungfraujoch - top of Europe, en-route visit Trummelbach Glacial Waterfalls. Take a Cogwheel Train from Lauterbrunnen to Europe\'s highest railway station Jungfraujoch via Kleine Scheidegg Station. Visit Ice Palace with Ice sculptures and Sphin x Terrace. Drive through Interlaken city. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 10:- Lucerne - Vaduz - Wattens – Innsbruck (Liechtenstein, Austria)
Drive through Vaduz - the capital of the principality of Liechtenstein. Enjoy the surroundings of Vaduz by Tram. Visit Swarovski Crystal World and Museum at Wattens. Arrive in Innsbruck in the Evening. Walking city orientation tour includes Inns River, Golden Roof and Maria Theresien Strasse.Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 11:- Innsbruck - Venice – Padova (Italy)
Arrive in Venice. Enjoy Vaporetto water bus ride to Venice Island and the Gondola ride in the Famous canals of Venice. Visit Glass Blowing factory from inside followed by walking city Orientation tour which includes Bridge of Sighs, Doge\'s Palace, Bell Tower, St. Mark\'s Square, Basilica. Arrive in Padova in the evening. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 12:- Padova - Modena - Pisa - Florence – Perugia
Visit Ferrari Museum. Proceed to Pisa, on arrival visit Square of Miracles, Baptistry, Cathedral and Leaning tower of Pisa. Proceed to Florence. Photstop at Piazzale Michelangelo Point and Statue of David. Arrive in Perugia.Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 13:- Perugia - Vatican - Rome (Vatican, Italy)
Proceed to Vatican, on arrival visit to the Vatican City includes Vatican Museum, Michelangelo\'s Frescoes, the Last Judgement, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter\'s Basilica and Michelangelo\'s famous Pieta. City orientation tour of Rome includes Tiber River Roman Forum, Trevi Fountain, Circus Maximus, Piazza Venezia and a photo stop at Colosseum from outside. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 14:- Departure from Rome
Board the flight for your hometown. Meals: Breakfast
Tour Price Includes:
• Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
• Cost of any internal airfare / cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
• Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
• Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
• Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
• Cost of Insurance up to 59 years of age for Europe.
• All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
• Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
• Europe tours Euro star / Euro tunnel / Ferry travel wherever mentioned in the itinerary.
• Guide Tips, Driver tips & Restaurant Tips.
• A complimentary travel bag.
Tour Price Excludes:
• Any Increase in the Airfare / Rail fare / Cruise Charges.
• Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.
• Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to Departure.
• Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour.
• Porter age, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of Personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
• Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majeure instances, natural Calamities, political disturbances, strikes etc.
• Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
• Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach
• If any activity/sightseeing done twice
• Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
• Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
• Any up gradation in the room category or air line class
• Extra photographs clicked other than group photographs
• Extra water bottle charges
• Service or Government taxes as applicable from time to time
• Anything not specifically mentioned in \'Your Tour Price Includes Column\'.